Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tiny's Diamonds


O.K. Correct me if I'm wrong. I understand that celebrities want to shower their wives, lovers, or significant others with lavish gifts. But when I heard that the rapper TI bought his baby's mama Tiny, one million dollars worth of diamonds. all I could say was.....You go Tiny! Get those sparklers. Bling, bling, bling all over the place! You deserve every diamond, car, house, clothes, or whatever he buys you. If he wants to put a diamond ring on every toe on your foot, let him do it! Gurl....you have his children. It ain't easy going thru all that labor and hard pain to bring beautiful children into this world. All mothers who had children know what I'm talking about.

If TI wants to buy Tiny her own island, who cares? If he's not spending the money on her, he'll be giving it to someone else. After he takes care of his charities of course. So Ms. Tiny should get everything that she's supposed to get. TI is TINY'S man and whatever he does for her is their business.

1 comment:

  1. Diamonds are forever and hopefully their love is also. So what tiny wants she gets and what she deserves she gets. Now what she needs is a little Rhino Plastic and you did hear it from me. RAN1

    ReplyDelete