Friday, July 31, 2009

Why ya'll Hating on Duane and Tisha?


I'm hearing mixed feelings about Tisha Campbell Martin's pregnancy. Some people say she's too old, others say she should just focus on her career and then there are those people who just don't give a damn! I have this to say about this couple's new son, daughter, twins or octuplets...., this child is a blessing. Ya'll should have as many babies as you want. If Tisha's eggs are still ripe and Duane's sperm still swims like they are in the Olympics, go for it! I'm happy for this couple. Tisha being pregnant (with her roley poley self) shows that these two are madly in love and all those rumors about them swinging, they're gay, and they broke up should be thrown into the trash like a shitty diaper. I guess the gossipers and Naysayers will shut up now. Duane and Tisha already have a very intelligent son who is a very high achiever (I got this from an inside source). I'm sure this baby will be beautiful, healthy and strong just like their first child Xen.
No, they are not friends of mine but I will say this, I just like to see love sustaining no matter what obstacles they face. With breakups occuring everyday in Hollywood, Duane and Tisha Martin shows us that LOVE is the center of everything and you should keep it going forever.

1 comment:

  1. Will and Jada, J and B, Tisha and Duane. Find someone else to wish ill on people. Don't touch perfection. Tisha deserves nothing but the best and ya bitch ass fans and foes go kick rocks off a short pier at high speed. RAN1

    ReplyDelete