Monday, August 3, 2009

Wendy' Williams is....


I've heard it all. She's a Drag Queen, doofy, ugly, loud mouth, manly, fat, backstabber, wide mouth, black gums, bitch and this is just some of the negative comments that have been spread around about Wendy Williams. I don't know her from a can of paint so if she is a man diguised as a woman, I wouldn't know unless I saw her naked and saw in between her legs. This woman has been in the broadcasting business for over 20 years so don't you think by now someone would have come forward if she's really a dude? I know Wendy has her fair share of haters from celebrities to a homeless man in a cardboard box because of her no no sense, bold, and to the point personality, but a man, I don't know about all of that. While watching her talk show it reminds me of her Wendy Williams Experience radio show. She does it the way she wants to rather it's unorganized, out of sequence, or just plain ole out of the ordinary. Wendy just don't give a damn! "It is what it is" So, what are your true feelings about The Queen of All Media Wendy Williams? Be honest people. Is it a hot show or a hot mess? Do you love Wendy or hate her? Will you support Wendy or trash her? Do you think the Wendy Williams show will last for many years or 1 season? I'm just curious and I want to know your true feelings. Are you a friend or a foe? Let this sista know.

2 comments:

  1. I am not a friend or a foe! I don't know this woman from spit can. Seen through my eyes and letting me tell the story...people like you need to be put in her place. Why? So you'd be having a blog written about you. Looking for fame aren't you? Well let me help you out. Hmmm...Well this Wendy character is on her A game. She's got all her card in place an is about to trump her way further to the to. That mouth has gotten her in hot water more time than she can count and her fans love her as her foes help her keep rising to the top. That chick knows what she's doing. Does she give a damn about what others say? Hell naw. It's called ratings whether good or bad. Let a makeup artist beat that face and a whole lot of lasers under the knife. Come on there is no man thing in that women besides her husband. Woman all the way but she'll beat anyone like a man. She is indeed a big bitch who gets her 411 anyway she can. Can anyone say "Media Takeout". She doesn't have to go far. No leg work needed. She the Queen who gets shit handed to her on a platter. What the bitch wants the big bitch gets. Now that you are one this end I guess you will have your claimed fame. Get it while you can by any means......right! The best kept secret is.....the one you are able to did up. And if you can't.....find something else to do. RAN1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wendy!!! I think people just hate on her and her success!!!

    ReplyDelete